The Mount Laurel Garden Club was organized in 1964, and is committed to civic and community projects.
Membership is open to both residents and non residents who are interested in horticulture and/or flower arranging. Active participation in club projects is required.
Goals of our Club
- To stimulate an appreciation of plants.
- Aid in the improvement of home gardening.
- Encourage civic planting.
- Promote the artistic use of flowers in the home.
- Provide a scholarship to a Mount Laurel resident who is a member of the current graduating class.
- Develop an awareness of and concern for environmental problems.
At the February meeting, Sue H. gave a card making, paper decorating demonstration, which everyone enjoyed. At the end, three lucky winners took an home a prize paper making package.
February hostess committee:
Betty S., Shirley, Jill, Elaine, Arlene and Sandy W.