Congratulations to Irene, our yearbook editor: 50 points out of possible 50! See more|
The Veterans Memorial planting team created this nice display in time for Memorial Day, 2021.
Member were busy sprucing up the 9/11 site. Thanks to Bob, Jacqueline, Carol and Rose!
Goals of our Club
- To stimulate an appreciation of plants.
- Aid in the improvement of home gardening.
- Encourage civic planting.
- Promote the artistic use of flowers in the home.
- Provide a scholarship to a Mount Laurel resident who is a member of the current graduating class.
- Develop an awareness of and concern for environmental problems.
The Mount Laurel Garden Club was organized in 1964, and is committed to civic and community projects.
Membership is open to both residents and non residents who are interested in horticulture and/or flower arranging. Active participation in club projects is required. If you have a love of gardening, flower arranging or horticulture, the Mount Laurel Garden Club is a fun and rewarding organization to join. The club offers the opportunity to share your talent, make new friends, get horticulture information from professionals, participate in workshops and get involved with community projtects. Membership is open to both residents and non-residents of the Township.
MORE ABOUT MEMBERSHIP
Thank you for visiting our web site.
We encourage you to contact us if you would like more information or are interested in becoming a part of our organization.
Mount Laurel Garden Club, P.O. Box 21, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Barbara, Membership, 856-396-0017