OUR TRAVELING MEMBERS:
Sherry goes to Oregon flower fields:
(click on photo when it comes up, for an enlarged view)
Gay Paree peony
Gloria & Shirley go to MD Art in Bloom show:
ART IN BLOOM
Goals of our Club
- To stimulate an appreciation of plants.
- Aid in the improvement of home gardening.
- Encourage civic planting.
- Promote the artistic use of flowers in the home.
- Provide a scholarship to a Mount Laurel resident who is a member of the current graduating class.
- Develop an awareness of and concern for environmental problems.
If you have a love of gardening, flower arranging or horticulture, the Mount Laurel Garden Club is a fun and rewarding organization to join. The club offers the opportunity to share your talent, make new friends, get horticulture information from professionals, participate in workshops and get involved with community projtects. Membership is open to both residents and non-residents of the Township.
MORE ABOUT MEMBERSHIP
2018- 2019 Officers
President - Gloria S.
1st Vice President - Bob A.
2nd Vice President - Rose M.
Treasurer - Joan O.
Recording Secretary - Shirley C.
Corresponding Sec - Irene C.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND LEAVE A COMMENT
Can't read the plant labels from the plants you bought at our plant sale? Check here:
Here is the
for your committee reports.
HAVE A GARDENING QUESTION? Call your local Master Gardener!
For Burlington County, NJ it is 609-265-5050 Mon-Fri - 9am-12noon EST
"Member Recommended" List of Native Plants, by sun and by shade.
COLEUS ARE GETTING MORE POPULAR EVERY YEAR!
Many are in our